Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than for any non-commercial personal use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
For all online transactions and credit card payments, in case a request is made for refund, we agree to make the refund by reversing the transaction through our bank or the payment service provider. The charges for the refund would be borne by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.
The information contained in this website www.outreachchildsupport.com (“Site”) is for general information purposes only. You may download, display or print information from this Site solely for non-commercial personal use.
The information is provided by Jeevana Samridhi and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Site or the information, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Jeevana Samridhi reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the information, and to the services and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Jeevana Samridhi assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. We also take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Through this Site you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jeevana Samridhi. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in connection with activities or services we make available on our Site. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Jeevana Samridhi may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
Sending you emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, Annual Report, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by Jeevana Samridhi and other updates.
- To process payments
Processing your donations to Jeevana Samridhi / Receipt for donations made by you to Jeevana Samridhi. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide this service.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over aSSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Outreach – Child Support
PHRWA 55, 35/201 BI,
Power House Link Road,
Cochin - 682025,
PH: 0484-3096180, 0484-3912494,
Email: office '+' outreachchildsupport.com
(replace '+' with @ while sending mails)
This document was last updated on 9th May 2013